Senior QC Engineer
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner.
- Report bugs to PM and QCM.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution and report to scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, mobile testing.
- Experience in projects related to Finance and Accounting is a big plus.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira).
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required.
- Experience in API and automation testing is plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.