What you will do:
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Build high accuracy machine learning models that can learn and optimize performance from vast amount of data.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
What we need from you:
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests,....
- Experience with common data science language, such as R, Python. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with common data science libraries, such as: Scikit-learn, Xgboost, Pandas
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
NIce to have:
- Previous experience building end to end Machine Learning systems.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.