Marketplace Development Manager - Seller Acquisition
Be critical part of a dynamic start-up environment within Tiki Marketplace Business Unit as we will aggressively build large and high quality assortments for one of the top e-commerce sites in Vietnam. The Marketplace team is looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our seller recruitment team. He or she will need to be creative to help Tiki expand assortment extensively and efficiently, he will plan, identify and recruit new and high quality merchants to sell on Tiki and participate in our Marketplace.
Working effectively with the business and product team, this entrepreneurial individual will identify gaps in our assortment, positioning, and pricing and help our customers to have plenty of choices on Tiki.
Being one of early leaders of Marketplace team, he or she will play critical role in building seller acquisition team and help on training & growing the team.
- Strategic planning on assortment expansion & seller acquisition
- Organize daily actions plans and set sales targets in order for the team to meet its objectives
- Identify and recruit sellers to expand & fill assortment gaps within Tiki vs market
- Collaborate with internal department to ensure smooth seller on boarding process.
- Ensure quality of sellers and assortments on boarded on Tiki marketplace
- Recruit, train and grow aggressive seller acquisition team
- Have an understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a solutions oriented approach . Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Minimum 3+ years experience of successful sales experience, preferably within the e-commerce space and marketplace product . Results driven with the ability to meet repeated challenges
- Growth hack mindset. Ambitious and result - oriented leaders. Excellent sales planning & execution skills set.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Competitive salary package.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Be part of new and fast growing business unit in a prestigious e-commerce company.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!