Senior Legal Executive
- Lead Legal Team in legal matters.
- Consider and review contracts and internal documents of all department/division.
- Research laws and consult legal issues related to all departments to ensure compliance with law
- Consult BOD, plants, depts regarding to legal act.
- Review and update standard contract conditions to reflect local laws
- Work closely with outsource Legal Service for company licensing.
- Solve legal disputes as authorized representative
- Contact and work with relevant authorities
- Consult and perform M&A procedures
- Manage shareholders list of Company
- Prepare and organize shareholders meeting; draft meeting minutes, resolution and other documents.
- Do other duties as needed.
- Graduated from Law University
- Have at least 4 years working in legal area as legal executive for lawyer firm or FIEs or in e-commerce area;
- Good at speaking, writing, listening English (C Level), able to work independently
- Good Listen & communication skills, work independently, posess logical thinking and negotiation skills, can perform and deliver under high pressure
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.