What you will do:
- Lead a team of digital designers and copywriters to communicate key brand messages and key product offers across multiple assets, channels.
- Understand consumer behavior and preferences in which you can maximize our creative assets that will drive revenue
- Work closely with Brand & Coms team as to align on our brand image and positioning
- Working with a wide range of media. Supporting each channel owner in meeting their objectives of awareness, consideration, conversion and loyalty on a case by case basis and ensure consistency of core guidelines across assets
- Lead all the brainstorming session and enhance the creative brief that will be used as a guideline for the whole campaign.
- Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Bring some extra fun to the Marketing team with your creativity so everyone is inspired!
What we need from you:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, preferably in e-Commerce or similar industry
- Experience in leading small teams of graphic designers, UX/UI designers and copywriters
- Good skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc)
- Knowledge in Dreamweaver, GIF and Video creation will be a plus.
- Familiar with Facebook, Google networks, Newsletter best practices.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision
- Past experience in team management is preferred.
It’s a win-win!
- Meaningful work at a customer-centric ecommerce company where we value happiness and fulfillment.
- Subsidies for: Uber, health insurance
- Passionate colleagues
- An open-minded environment where the best ideas win!
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers