Graphic Designer - UI/UX
What you will do:
- Develop detailed deliverables (wireframes, flows, prototypes, design comps, visual specs, etc.) that effectively communicate designs to graphic designers, Campaign team and Product team.
- Work closely with graphic designers to deliver the final products to find the balance between art and usability.
- Create compelling visual directions based on sound design principle, market analysis, customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences as well as trends and best practices in UX design.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Design Research, or related fields
- 1-2 years of UX design or related work experience. Proficient in Sketch, Marvel, Invision, and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficient in Adobe suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Strong understanding of responsive web & mobile application design.
- Detail-oriented and ability to think critically and provide simple and creative solutions to complex problems within technical and/or business constraints.
- Flexible and able to provide quick turnaround when needed in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Past experience on ecommerce or retail is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review (twice a year), 13th month pay based on performance
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Special internal programs for Tikiers
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.